Friday, June 6, 2008

Tuscan Villa

Wow! Only a week and a half till the LSAT. I can’t believe it. So much of my time is consumed with studying that you really would think I was still in school.

But, don’t feel too bad for me, as I still have time to create a couple of cards a day. I worked on this one last night. Watercoloring is just so fun and soothing. Plus the Tuscany color scheme was so much fun to work with, I even added some Twinkling H20s (golden monarch) to the stamp. If you have never checked out Twinkling H20s and you like sparkle, you are missing your calling. I even have a tutorial (see my left hand column) on how to use them J

I have a full four hour practice LSAT tomorrow, so I am off to do some last minute studying, hope you enjoy.

Elyssa Blair


Ingredients

Stamps: P1-729 Tuscan Village by Stampers Anonymous, Rondel by Stamper’s Anonymous

Ink: More Mustard by Stampin’ Up, Real Rust by Stampin’ Up, Staz-on by Tsuinkeno

Paper: More Mustard by Stampin’ Up, Real Rust by Stampin’ Up, 140 lb Cold Press by Cannon

Ribbon: Offray

Watercolors: Derwent, Twinkling H20s

7 comments:

Angie C said...

What a beautiful card Ely

Debi said...

Stunning card!!! I love how it is done.

Maureen said...

WOW!! You did an absolutely amazing job coloring!! Good luck on your practice LSAT!

Char- said...

Beautiful job on this card!
Hope your practice LSAT goes well for you.

huntla1 said...

beautiful!

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Ely this is so gorgeous. What a get job watercoloring. Good luck practicing (and taking!) the LSAT!

Mandy said...

So pretty!