Monday, February 25, 2008

It's a Small World After All

This is a really simple page that I made about Grad Nite. Disney hosts a Graduation Night for Florida Seniors. It's open all night and every grad gets to play at the park. They have Mickey dressed in a gown and other fun decorations. They also have live bands scattered through the park!

Now, about the page :) The paper is bazzil-which is my absolute favorite for scrapbooking. I used the hero art stamps for the 'live laugh love'. I embossed it in white in the right hand corner.

I also cut out parts of some Disney paper for the border. I also used my Fasentator (EK!), for the mickey staplers. The Fasentator is a great and flexible tool which staples wide staples!

On another aside, I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate you coming, looking and even learning here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish scrapbooking was popular went I went to Disney's Grad. Night! (1979- a very long time ago). I can't believe they still have that. I loved it! I used to live in Niceville, Fl. where the infamous Beate lives! But like I said, that was 30 years ago! You seem very talented at such a young age- keep up the good work! LUV your blog so far- just found it.

My Paper World said...

You did a great job! and the photos are fab!