Monday, October 20, 2008

So Thankful


I just cannot believe that it is fall already. It's that time of the year when the air conditioner can safely go off and the windows go down. So, I decided to do a fall themed card! The background stamp is from Hero Arts and was stamped in ColorBox White Pigment Ink. The sentiment 'So Thankful' is from Autumn Leaves, stamped in Pretty in Pink by SU. Finally the Kraft CS is from PTI and the ribbon is from American Crafts.

See, its so easy I could explain it in one paragraph!

Hope you're having a wonderful monday!

Also, make sure you check out the BLOG CANDY a couple of posts down. Once you subscribe make sure you post in the comments section!

Ely

8 comments:

Kari said...

Great card! Love the ribbon!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card!! Love the images, colors, and ribbon!!! Beautifully done!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Cute card! Love the white on kraft!

Jessica said...

That is a gorgeous stamp. It looks perfect in white on the kraft paper!

It's funny, but if you took off the ribbon, it almost matches a sketch challenge I posted recently on my blog. Here's the link if you're interested in seeing it.

I took a peek at the other no layer cards you've created, and now I have a few more ideas to try myself. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Mom to Deanna said...

Once again a great card! Yeowsers!

Julia said...

I love the white on Kraft Elyssa! and the ribbon really "pops"!! Great card.

Antonia said...

this is a great card!

arief said...

Hai, thanks for comment on my web http://nanoherbal-technology.com/

do the best