Monday, October 6, 2008

Little Paper Shop WCD

How WONDERFUL is my family? I decided to come home for Yom Kippur a little early after completing the LSAT and they made this adorable sign for the door. You guys are the best!!!

Here is my adorable dog, what a great thing to come home to! His name is Sushi, he's 3 and a maltese!

And, last but not least here is my not-so-sneak-peak sneak peak of the Little Paper Shop set {Topiary}. It is such a gorgeous mini-set. I colored the Topiary with G21, G24, G28, G07, E31, E33, E38 and BV000. I stamped the image and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black. I love this set!

Happy Stamping!
Elyssa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are glad that the LSAT is behind you and I know you must now await word on how you did. Hopefully time will pass. What a sweet homecoming!! I think it is wonderful that they made a sign for you! Love your little dog...I have a Maltese named Peanut! Love your card!!! Beautiful colors and wonderful image.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Congrats on the LSAT!!! Your family rocks and so does that great sign! Sushi is such a cutie. Your card is ultra sweet. Love the dotted paper and your colouring is soooooh pretty! :O)