Tuesday, October 7, 2008

May All Your Dreams Come True


Little Paper Shop is hosting a sketch challenge! There are two choices for sketches which can be found at the Little Paper Shop Blog. I chose to use the 1st sketch. Make sure you play along, next Saturday there will be a drawing from all the entries for a free stamp set from the next release! If you upload it to SCS, make sure you use the code LPSSC1.

This particular card uses the LPS set 'A Dream', which was released last weekend. I love quotes and this set has some wonderfully inspirational sentiments. I used Ruby Red for the base and the sentiment. I colored in the hearts from the SU set 'A Little Bit of Happiness', with the following copics G24, B01, R27, R39 and V01.

Hope you liked it!
Happy Stamping!
Elyssa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful sweet card!! I love the colors! Wonderful sketch and great images!

Kari said...

Cute card! Great layout!!