Friday, July 11, 2008

Roses In Winter Stationary in 10 minutes


I realized yesterday I was really lacking in the stationary department. I wanted something simple and classy. So I took my script backgrounder from Michaels, inked it up with some versamark and brushed over that with Perfect Pearls (Gold). Did some simple three step stamping with 'Roses in Winter' (in Ruby Red and Mellow Moss). Mounted it on Mellow Moss, tied a piece of Offray Ribbon (in White) and TA DA gorgeous SIMPLE stationary!

On another note, Little Paper Shop is only a couple of days away from previews for their next sets. They are GORGEOUS, I have been working on some DELISH samples!!! The DT will start showing sneak peaks on June 16!!! Mark your calenders ladies!!!

Can't wait to start the unveiling,
Elyssa

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Really beautiful card! A set of these would make such a wonderful gift!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card!! Whoever you send this to will love it! Very special card!

Richelle said...

Wow what a great idea!