Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's Not Where You Go...

I have to confess that I received 'Baroque Motifs' OVER 2 months ago and I hadn't even put it together, until yesterday! Wow! I LOVEEE this set. I think I got a little carried away with the matting, but all and all I'm happy with it! I also got a chance to use one of the many sentiment from Little Paper Shop's Words of Love. I am going to send it to my Grandparents for their 55th anniversary!!

The weather is still gross down here, stormy and humid. So I am back to the inside photography. What do you think? I don't think it's quite as clear.

Oh well, I'm off to clean,
Elyssa

Stamps: Baroque Motifs (SU), Words of Love (LPS)
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Purely Pomegranate, Almost Amethyst (All SU)
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Purely Pomegranate, Almost Amethyst (All SU)
Accessories: Baubles colored with copic markers (R39)

5 comments:

Kari said...

Gorgeous card! I love that set too, but I don't have it yet! Great saying!!!

Virginia said...

Thanks for sharing this! I can use this for my mom and dad's 58th aniv.

Heather said...

Beautiful card!

Richelle said...

Lovely card! the pic looks good but love the outside photos you do.

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful! I love your background and the sentiment is perfect!