Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Birthday Week has Arrived!


As I have been mentioning, my family's birthdays are all within 5 days of each other. Today marks the official beginning of Birthday Week, as it is my Dad's Birthday!!! Happy Birthday DADDY! Tomorrow is my sisters (today's card is for her!), mine is on Friday and my Mom's is Saturday. Crazy, isn't it?!?

One of Ilana's favorite things is peace signs, so I knew I had to incorporate them somehow. I love how the peace sign fits perfectly in a 1 1/4 punch matted by a 1 3/8 punch further matted by the Stampin' Up Scallop Circle.

I also had fun paper piecing Bella's apron. It really is a lot easier then I thought, especially because I only pieced a simple cut out. I also outlined the pieced piece with my copics (RV11) to give it some added depth. Also the inside hand-peace-sign is from an old dry embossing template.

Well, I have to get back to my LSAT work, but make sure you check out LPS's newest design team members, Lynn Mercurio, Sarah Green and Bonnie Sharp. These ladies are super talented!!!

Ely

Happy Birthday Ilana

Stamps: Cakeabella by Stamping Bella, Groovy by Stampin' Up,

Ink: Pitch Black by Adirondack, Old Olive (stamped off once) by Stampin' Up, Black Staz-on

Paper: Fanci-ful Flowers by Junkitz, Tempting Tourqouise by Stampin' Up, Bazzil

Accesories: Peace Sign Dry Embossing template by DSC Designs, Ribbon by American Crafts

Punches: 1 1/4 circle and 1 3/8 circle by EK Success, Scallop Circle Punch by Stampin' Up, Marvy Mega Circle, Marvy Giga Circle


3 comments:

Bunny B said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad :)
And to the rest of you all!!

jo said...

hope you have great birthday, jo x

Julia said...

Great coloring as always Ely!!!