Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Here's The Scoop

"How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?"
-Dr.Seuss

I absolutely love this quote from Dr. Seuss. It just seems to capture my life right now. I really am sorry that I don't update daily like I used to. But, between applying to Law School and trying to spend my last months in Gainesville with my friends, I just can't. I LOVE this blog and I so enjoy posting, so I hope you all understand that 3-4 times a week is still a large contribution of my time. I really do appreciate all the comments and subscriptions. Every time I get a subscription notice or a comment it brings a smile to my face. You all are just SO awesome!

Ok...back to today's card...

Masking is one of my favorite technique. It can add so much to a card. For the main image on this card I masked off the coffee cup in order to put the two girls enjoying coffee. I colored the mug with B00. The girls are colored with YR31, R29, RV27, V01, R20, BG04, YR11 and E00. The main base is Rose Red. The next piece up is apricot stamped in its adjoining ink with a Hot Potato stamp. The next layer is Taken with Teal with a random piece of cardstock on top of it.

Happy Stamping!
Elyssa Blair

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cool card!! Love it!! You did an awesome job on it.

Kari said...

Great card! Very fun!

jo said...

very stunning card, jo x