Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Sorry I've been MIA this weekend. I actually went to Puerto Rico to visit my grandparents! I had a such a ball traveling all over the island where adventures seemed to abound. From our trip to the rainforest, El Yunque, where I got stung by a bee (of course) to Old San Juan where my grandmother and I participated in a puertorican policial rally. This tiny island is VERY politically active. There were rallies everywhere! They only have elections every four years and when they do, they do it in style! Today everything will be closed for Election Day.

Ok, enough about my trip....on to the good stuff!


And the winner of the Little Paper Shop set {Christmas Wishes} is ...

Blogger Genevieve said...

You're on there! Great blog. Love the UTEE charm. Your bubbie will too.

October 23, 2008 4:23 PM

Delete
Her blog, Another Creative Outlet is just so wonderful!
Genevieve when you get this please email me your shipping info!

Thanks to everyone for playing and remember to get out there and V-O-T-E!

Elyssa

2 comments:

HTBomb said...

Awesome photo!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo of San Juan street. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Puerto Rico. Regards from here! Edelmira (arymlede@hotmail.com)