Thursday, August 21, 2008

Remember?


Remember a couple of weeks ago when I said I had BIG news ?!? WELLLL.....


HERE IT IS!!!!!!


I am Hanna Stamp's September Guest Designer!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Starting September 1st I will begin previewing their September stamps!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok enough exclamation marks, I just am SOOOOO excited to tell you :)


Oh, ps.

It's currently monsooning out. It seems Tropical Storm Fay has decided to pay Gainesville a visit after all. I don't think its going to cause any real damage to us, but please keep us in your thoughts.

Happy Stamping and see you tomorrow for another Little Paper Shop sneak peak!
Elyssa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What awesome news and well deserved. Can't wait for what you post as the guest designer!!!

Angie C said...

Congratulations, that is fantastic news - no wonder you are excited.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations!! That will be so fun and totally cool !!

Kari said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you will create! Try to stay dry too!!!

Julia said...

Congrats Elyssa!!!!

Maureen said...

WOW! Congrats!! I love Hanna Stamps and you'll be a great guest designer!