Monday, April 21, 2008

Little Paper Shop Design Team : Now Accepting Applicants!

I have two finals tomorrow, so life is very hectic. However, Julia emailed me that she is looking for more members for her design team so I thought I should alert all of you ASAP! She is such a doll to work with and her stamps are just so wonderful!

If you are interested please take a second to look at Little Paper Shop website to see all the great stamps. They are so fun to work with. Then, if you are interested, click here to contact Julia!

Also, I have gotten quite a few questions over the last couple days. If you have any questions about my blog, the products I use, the techniques I love or basically anything, feel free to PM me them as I am going to have answer a bunch and post them here Wednesday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for passing on the info.