Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Favorite Class Tote


I have gone through 4 class totes. That's 100 dollars worth! That's crazy!

I don't want you to do what I did. That's why I am recommending this tote. It is from All My Memories and can be found by a quick Google search. It has SO many organizing possibilities. I keep my basic ink pads at the bottom for classes, then load the top with my trimmer and ATG, everything else just goes. I can fit SO much stuff in this bag and it has a ton of compartments. It even has a convenient cell phone holder!

When I went to CKU(Creating Keepsakes University) last year I had all the scrap celebs sign it!

It is easy to grab in order for me to go to class while still being easily accessible at my crop area.

I LOVVVVVVVVVVE this tote :) What do you think?


ps
Tomorrow=Copic video tutorial on coloring fur (as in a stamped rabbit's fur lol)!

4 comments:

nessy said...

lovely tote!!
have you seen new post about sbs 13 cardswop/birthday lists on mine or jo (only joking)???
if you have time, and want to join in!!!
vanessa xx

jo said...

wow it is a very lovely one hun. i look forward to see tomorrows fur colouring, jo x

Sherrie said...

cool tote! I have to use these totes too, gone are the days where I could bring all my stuff to a friends' house, now I just bring a project. Great job on your video tutorials too!

Unknown said...

Love it X

Linda SBS13