Sunday, January 4, 2009

Congratulations-Asian Style



Do you ever buy a set and somehow it sits by your desk for months, but then when you decide to pick it up and play with it you realize just how WONDERFUL it is? When I first joined the Little Paper Shop Design Team, Julia sent me the premier sets, one of which happened to be Inspired by Asia. Which now happens to be one of my all time favorite sets and also happens to be on sale for 50% OFF!!! That's pretty major savings.

The entire background was made with stamps from this set. I used the circular fan image in Ruby Red, the crane in Chocolate Chip and the bamboo shoots in Old Olive to match the card front. The fan is from my Viva Las Vegas Stamps in Vegas. I colored it with copics in E00, E33, Y000, R20, YG96 and R29, and popped it up!

The sentiment is very special. It is actually a sneak peak from this months to be released sets and has a VERY special meaning to me (it also matches the SU word window). So stay tuned!!!

Happy Stamping!
Elyssa

4 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

this set is super cute! Great card! I can't believe that set is on sale for that little! Love how the sentiment fist in the word window punch! LOVE IT!!!YEAH YOU!!! thanks for the tip!

Julia said...

Beautiful card! Love that fan!

you aren't excited are you? Sorry I made you wait so long!!! It will be worth it though ; )

Jessica Diedrich said...

VERY cute....and ARE you excited? LOL...can't wait for the sneak peeks soon! Cute card!

Maegan said...

An absolute work of art!