...Well maybe it has a little bit of PTI too.
When Little Paper Shop came out with the set Global, I fell in love. The idea of a blank snowglobe conjured up so many ideas for me. From NYCesque skyscrappers to every holiday under the sun, I could feel the flexibility. One particular thing I liked about it was the idea that I could put a Menorah in it, to make my own holiday verison.
I'll explain the Snowglobe by steps:
- Stamp Globe from Global set and Menorah from PTI onto 90lb watercolor paper in Staz-on Black.
- Use a tempting tuorquoise reinker to color in the 'globe'.
- Use a Rose Red reinker to color in the bottom.
- Place distress stickles in Antique Linen on the flames and Broken China under the Menorah.
- Shade globe with Night of Navy sponge.
- Shade bottom with Adirondack Acrylic paint.
- Cut out!
Hope you like it!